We feel that the Arlene Francis Center for Spirit, Art, & Politics will be a wonderful synthesis of educational, cultural, and direct-services projects that will contribute significantly to the social and political life of Santa Rosa and the surrounding area. Our aim in designing the Center has been to avoid creating a smorgasbord of well-meaning progressive activities, each operating under its own unstated assumptions about how best to achieve positive change. Instead, we have sought to explicitly articulate a unifying vision that joins all our activities as multi-faceted expression of our mission and philosophy. We are convinced that lasting social change adequate to the challenges facing humanity at this moment will only be achieved through transforming human relationships so as to overcome the fear that divides us and enables to become present to each other and the natural world in a new and affirming way.
We invite you to support and participate in our effort.
Charitable contributions to the Arlene Francis Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law, and able to be made and are able to be made in a variety of ways:
1. PayPal: This is the link to donate securely via PayPal, using a credit card or bank account (no PayPal account is required): https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=WXMVL9YS55SUC
2. Send a check or order to the Arlene Francis Foundation, Post Office Box 70201, Point Richmond, CA 94807.
3. On Ebay: You may designate a portion of your sales to benefit the Arlene Francis Foundation through Ebay Giving Works, administered by Mission Fish: http://www.ebaygivingworks.com/
4. We are also able to receive contributions via a vehicle donation program at: http://www.v-dac.com/org?id=943216151
5. Use GoodSearch instead of Google as your search engine and funds will be donated to your designated charity each time you search! http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/arlene-francis-center-for-spirit-art-and-politics
6. Use GoodShop as your online shopping portal and a percentage of your online purchases will be donated to your designated charity: http://www.goodsearch.com/goodshop.aspx
The Arlene Francis Foundation is a 501(c)3 private operating foundation. Charitable contributions to the Arlene Francis Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. Our Federal Tax ID number is 94-3216151.
Thank you so much for your generous gifts of support!
Peter Gabel, JD, PhD
President and CEO, Arlene Francis Foundation